Patta Chitta is the exclusive online platform for the residents in Tamilnadu state where one can check the particular property details, apply for the Patta Chitta online and even transfer the Patta Chitta right on your mobile.
About Patta Chitta Online
Suppose you want to buy the property or agricultural land in the Tamilnadu state, then you must know details about that property before. For that, Tamilnadu state has started the platform called Patta Chitta online for the residents of the state only so that one can not fall into property fraud. Along with this, you can apply for the copy of your land records from home without wasting time in the government taluka office.
Here we will explain all the details regarding – apply for the Patta Chitta copy, transfer of Patta Chitta and many others. So, read the article carefully.
Key Points of TN Patta Chitta Portal
|Portal Name||Patta Chitta Online|
|Launched By||Tamilnadu State government|
|Benefits||Land Record Details|
|Beneficiary||Residents in Tamilnadu|
Features of Patta Chitta Online Portal
- Any resident in the Tamilnadu state can view the details of the land record without any prior request in the government taluka office.
- It is absolutely free and no charges are applicable for any of resident to use the Patta Chitta portal to see the land details.
- One can apply for the Patta Chitta online through the website in negligible fees.
- One can check the status of the transfer of Patta Chitta using the portal online.
What is Patta and Chitta ?
Many people can’t understand Patta and Chitta. I was also confused at first, but later quick got the idea about it. So, basically Patta is the collection of the Patta number which again consist of many Survey numbers. For example, Patta no 10 can have the 5 survey numbers which all of them belongs to a particular person and this information is stored in the Chitta extract. Simply, Chitta gives you all the land records of a particular owner and Patta gives you the information like property holder, Patta number, district, village etc.
How To Apply For The Patta Chitta Online
You can easily get the land records of a particular area as per your choice through Patta Chitta online portal. Just follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the official website from here where you can get the land records.
- Then select the district as per your choice and select whether it is rural or urban.
- hit the submit button.
For Rural: –
- Select the district, taluka, village and select either Patta number or survey number, as per your choice.
- Enter the Patta number or Survey number as per your choice and enter the Captcha code as well.
For Urban: –
- Select the district, taluka, town, ward, block, survey number and subdivision number.
- Finish it by entering the captcha code.
- Hit the submit button
All the information regarding the particular land or survey will be displayed on the website like owner name, type of land etc.
How to Apply for the A-Register ?
So, the A-Register is similar to the adangal where we can get the information about the property survey number wise. It is quite simple to find the adangal or A-Register details, just follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the official website from here where you can get the A-Register details.
- Now, select the district, taluka and village.
- Enter the survey number and subdivision number as per your choice.
- Finish it by entering the captcha code.
- Hit enter button.
Now, you will see all the information about the land of a particular survey number like land area, its Patta number, owners name, type of land, type of soil etc.
How to Transfer Patta Chitta online
The main thing that you need to clear that transferring the Patta Chitta is same as the selling or purchasing the property and you can not make the property papers online that means, in case of transferring the Patta Chitta, you can not do it online. You need the valid authorized physical copies of your property in order to transfer the tn Patta Chitta.
You need to follow the steps given below in order to transfer the Patta Chitta.
- Very first, you need the following property papers.
- Copy of a land sale record.
- Copy of ownership of the property.
- An Affidavit certificate.
- Then submit all the certificates in the nearest tehsildar office with the application form.
- If all of your document certificates are valid, then your application will be accepted else will be rejected.
Important Points about TN Patta Chitta Portal
- All the records you get on the Patta Chitta online platform are only for information purpose.
- All those copies from the online Patta Chitta tn portal can not be used as original/authorized papers.
- Authorized copies are only available in local tehsildar office, taluka office or revenue department.
- After purchasing any property or land, first, get the sale deed registered in the revenue department and also get the mutation done in your name as soon as possible.
So, we have tried to cover all the things regarding the Patta Chitta online portal in Tamilnadu. If you think that we have missed something then don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section and we will try to get into it as soon as possible.